Friday, July 02, 2010

Heebie Jeebies!!!!! Yikes!

Aw, man! It's that time of year again....scorpion season. I was just saying how great it was that I hadn't seen any scorpions in the house. And, I was feeling good because we just had the exterminator out to spray. Well, last night I was walking into the bedroom and I saw something out of the corner of my eye....a freakin' scorpion! He was scurrying as fast as he could from the walk-in closet to the bathroom. I'm amazed I even saw him because all the lights were off and I only had a candle lit in the bedroom...(brownchickenbrowncow). I was talking to Tim on the phone when I saw him and I literally freaked out. He was hollering at me to grab a shoe and to kill it already, and I kept hollering that I couldn't and I was heebie jeebied out....I finally worked up enough courage and while screaming, I smacked that scorpion with Tim's sandal. It didn't die!!! So, I whacked it again SUPER hard and his guts went everywhere! I left that stupid scorpion under the flip flop for Tim to clean up. When he got home I showed him my kill....when he went to lift the sandal it was easy to see that the scorpion had gone into attack mode against Tim's sandal...his stinger was embedded on the bottom of the shoe. So, I think I'm going to get a cat. And, not de-claw it. Our very own, ferocious scorpion hunter. But then, I remember....I'm not a fan of cats. And, our dog already sheds obscene amounts of fur. Guess I'll just be walking around wielding giant flip flops!!!

(Please dis-regard all of the dog hair on the dead scorpion....impressive amounts of guts, huh??)

1 comment:

  1. Totally impressive and totally gross! Eww!! Nice job Sara!

    ReplyDelete