Sunday, July 18, 2010

Do-over! Take Two.

Tim and I had a wonderful photographer for our wedding. Jacquelyn captured beautiful moments of our day and has since become a wonderful friend. Jacquelyn kindly selected Tim and I to be the subjects for a training session she held for her other photographers. Tim and I had the opportunity to have more pictures taken in our wedding attire...this time they were romantic shots taken at sunset (since our wedding was at noon..high sun!). We had such a great time! I even had "Wedding Day Butterflies" all over again. Tim and I viewed the images separately and surprisingly chose the SAME image as our favorite. It is quite stunning...here it is:



If you ever have the need for a photographer you seriously need to check Jacquelyn Phillips of Moments in Film Photography out! She is incredibly kind, funny, pays great attention to detail and has a huge heart! www.momentsinfilm.com

(Seriously, I wasn't paid for this Moments in Film review! I just love Jacquelyn's work ethic and the fact that she's created a successful business with a ton of hard work and perseverance.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the love. A 10x20 print of this image is en-route to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. It is sooo romantic!

    ReplyDelete