Friday, July 23, 2010

Aw man, I'm getting old.....

So, I can't even believe it! Little Dude is starting Kindergarten!!!! I took him to his very first Meet the Teacher night last night and he is SO excited!
He was embarassed because I took his picture in front of so many people...but, here is outside of his classroom:

And, at his super awesome desk:

In the activity/reading area in his classroom:

And, finally...celebrating with a Happy Meal and cookie before we finished his back to school shopping:


I know that he's going to love school as much as I did. He's a very smart little boy and he LOVES playing with other kids. He's so kind, and he just loves making people laugh. I think I'm going to go cry again....

2 comments:

  1. You are such a great mommy! It will be harder for you than for him I am sure! You have done such a great job with that little dude! I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAwwwww....I can't believe he is going to kindregarten! What a BIG boy!! You can be a brave mommy when he leaves. I didn't start crying until I drove away. Just wear sunglasses. I don't know how I will do when Lexi starts next week! :( We will have to shed some tears together!...
    By the way...your scorpion post gave me the heebie Jeebies, and you are VERY brave to kill it. I would have grabbed my neighbor! I have only seen 1 EVER in this house...knock on wood...and I wanted to move. It was just last month too. YUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete