Monday, June 20, 2011

Beets

Meet "Beets". My awesome little sister.



She and I have a quite an age gap. There are 14 years between us. She's finally at an age where we really feel like "sisters". Don't get me wrong, I've always loved this little girl with all of my heart. I've always thought she was adorable, sweet, smart and ridiculously funny. Only now, I see her as a beautiful, kind, articulate, thoughtful, intelligent and ridiculously funny young woman. She has been through so much in her 15 1/2 years and always pulls through with a smile on her face. I am so proud to be her big sister.




Tim, Little Dude and I were lucky enough to have her join us on our family vacation to San Diego. I don't think Little Dude would have enjoyed San Diego as much without his Aunt Brittney.
She helped him build sand castles:





She sat by him at dinner:


She went body boarding with him:

Posed for silly pictures:


Helped bury Tim in the sand:


And selflessly shared a bed with my crazy little sleeper:
.



Beets, thank you for coming to CA with us. You're an amazing sister and I love with you all of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I love you!! Sissy thank you! I had so much fun with you:) your wittle beets:)

    ReplyDelete